Seller Home Inspection Service
Trained, qualified & affordable home inspectors at GoldEye Home Inspection provide seller home inspection service across Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Burlington, Hamilton, Brantford, Cambridge and Milton.
With so many homes on the market, a pre-listing inspection can provide your home with a marketing edge. The home can be inspected, repairs performed, and a buyer can proceed with confidence knowing that all the systems are functional. Depending on the severity of the problem, it can lead to a new round of negotiations, delay your escrow, or even ruin your sale. List your house knowing that there won’t be any surprises. And if you are buying another house on contingency, having your house pre-inspected gives you more negotiating power. The seller of the house you want to buy will feel better knowing your house will have a clean inspection, and shouldn’t delay your purchase.
Regardless of how a home looks on the outside, there may be underlying issues that need to be identified. A home inspection and home inspection reports or home inspection list can protect the seller. Problems may develop over time which can go un-noticed by even the most meticulous homeowner. Unfortunately, these issues can lead to delays, unhappy buyers or even lawsuits after the sale.
Eventually your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first.
Seller’s Benefits Of A Pre-Inspection
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
What Can Be Done With The Pre-Inspection Findings
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It may relieve prospect’s concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- It may alert you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
Your Premier Southern Ontario Inspection Company. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
GoldEye Home Inspection will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re extremely thorough if you’re looking to buy or sell in the Southern Ontario area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Steve Schroeder, Chief Inspector of GoldEye Home Inspection, who takes great pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all customers.
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ GoldEye Home Inspection