Your home is a system, and it's important to ensure that your furnace, house ventilation, and insulation work in tandem. The next step is having a Natural Resources Canada-qualified advisor working alongside the Barrier Sciences Group service organization complete a full diagnostic rating of your home.
With a home inspection you've already taken great steps towards ensuring the quality of your home. Now it's time to finalize the process by getting your home an energy assessment that will produce an EnerGuide report, increase your home's value, and discover any lingering issues standing between you and total comfort!
- Pinpoint air leakage sources such as leaky windows and doors.
- Discover the most cost-effective future upgrades for your home.
- Increase the lifespan and effectiveness of your HVAC systems.
- Learn how to improve overall indoor air quality and ensure a healthy environment.
- Reveal cold spots and problem areas that would be otherwise invisible.
- Receive an EnerGuide rating label to record your energy efficiency improvements.
Still in the purchasing process? Book today to have your assessment completed upon acquisition!
View all details on our brochure.